Benemax takes the worry and work out of benefit management by designing and administering customized programs that address each employer’s unique needs.
Regardless of the size, location or type of industry, all Benemax clients share three traits in common:Read More >>
- They appreciate their employees and want to provide a benefit package that will genuinely meet their needs.
- They are value conscious and insist their benefit plans reflect that priority.
- They think outside-the-box and are willing to implement innovative solutions.
Challenged with rising health care costs, ever-changing regulations, and health care reform uncertainty, employers are finding it increasingly valuable to use specialists to help design and manage their complex employee benefit programs.
For more than 25 years Benemax has been a leading innovator in the employee benefits industry. Flexible solutions that deliver consistent value are the hallmark of every program that Benemax creates.
Contact us to learn about the many advantages of putting Benemax on your team.
As a Consumer Directed Healthcare pioneer, Benemax has been an innovation leader since 1985. Our intimate knowledge and extensive experience gives our clients a key advantage in three critical areas:
- Plan Design: Benemax custom designs every benefit solution to reflect and support the employers’ overall business objectives. We don’t just think benefits; we think strategy.
- HR Support: Having Benemax on your team is like having an off-budget HR assistant. Benemax relieves HR personnel of time consuming benefit administration tasks, enabling them to direct more energy toward other corporate projects.
- Member Service: A benefit plan is only as good as the service behind it. Benemax engages one-on-one with plan members to provide continuous education, advocacy and support.
We evaluate all aspects of our client’s business and work very closely with leadership through the process of analysis, design, brokerage, program management and member service.
The result is a customized benefit package that maximizes the total value of your limited benefit dollars.
Cut benefits, raise cost or both? Those are the choices that face most employers every year. But not with Benemax! Our clients are able to provide highly competitive benefits that are economically sustainable long term.
The innovative Benemax Wrap® enables us to tailor benefits to each client. Beginning with a high value, high deductible health plan, Benemax wraps an additional layer of benefits around that deductible to meet the employee’s overall benefit needs…at considerable cost savings to the employer.
All clients are assigned an Independent Member Advocate who ensures that each member's needs are satisfied completely and in a timely manner. Our IMA team works for Benemax (and you!), not for an insurance company – your members’ interests are our only priority.
Comprehensive online support is provided through our Virtual Benefit Manager®. Members can manage their benefits and access important plan information 24/7.
- Health, dental, vision, life, disability, & long term care benefits
- Cost efficient funding vehicles (insurance)
- Supplemental health benefits, administered by Benemax
- FSA, HRA, HSA and COBRA administration and support
- Wall-to-wall member education and support: toll-free, online, on-site, one-on-one
- Enrollment support including onsite & online meetings and electronic enrollment options
- Health & Wellness Programs
Products & Services
Meet the Team
Paul Cadieux is a principal with Benemax. Since 1992, he has been instrumental in growing the firms' client base. Prior to joining Benemax, Paul gained extensive brokerage experience working with UNUM in Wellesley, MA and Great West in Los Angeles, CA. Paul graduated from Providence College in 1983 with A BS degree in business administration.
David Cowles is a founding partner and the current Executive Vice-President of Benemax. He is primarily responsible for new product development. In 2004, David concluded a first in the nation agreement with Partners Telemedicine to provide Benemax plan members with second opinions from Harvard Medical School faculty, online and at no cost to the Benemax member. He has authored a number of articles for business journals. David has overseen Benemax's expansion into the New York, New Jersey and Philadelphia markets. He is a graduate of The Roxbury Latin School and Harvard College.
William Garnett is a founding partner of Benemax. Since 1985, he has held the positions of President and Treasurer of the Corporation. His innovative ideas regarding the funding of health benefits form the foundation of the Benemax Wrap®, our flagship product. Later, Bill led the effort to automate all of Benemax claims processing and customer service functions. Bill has overseen the expansion of Benemax into the Florida market. Garnett has a BA from Bowling Green and an MBA from Babson.
We’d like to hear from you. Learn how you can maximize the value of your benefit dollars. Please call, email or complete the form below to connect with us.
- Benemax, Inc.
- Seven West Mill Street
- P.O. Box 950
- Medfield, MA 02052
- Fax: 1-508 359-3601
Providing consistent, superior service and support is the key to delivering the best experience for our members. Our Virtual Benefit Manager® (VBM) provides convenient online assistance, 24/7.
VBM Resources include:
- Benefit Summaries
- Healthcare Resources
- Claims Administration
- Provider Information
- Wellness Information and Tools
Virtual Benefit Manager® Login:
Copyright © 2015 Benemax, Inc., All rights reserved